Linear Gas Fire Pit
Free Shipping on this Fire Pit
For use with Fire Glass, Fire Stones or Lava Rock
Available in natural gas or remote propane
Requires a gas line plumbed to fire pit
36 inch stainless steel burner ring
Made in the USA
The 48 inch Rectangular Fire Pit is manufactured in Texas and is constructed with 11 Gauge Cor-Ten steel. Cor-ten steel, also known as weathering steel, is a high strength steel which develops a patina finish when exposed to the elements. This designer fire pits offers a modern yet rustic feel to your patio.
The fire pit will arrive in the unweathered condition. It is fully assembled and ready to use.
Glass or Lava Rock burning with a gas kit - The fire bowl is 4” deep with the fire ring secured to the bottom of the bowl. In this configuration, you would fill the bowl with glass media or lava rock to just above the fire ring. The gas diffuses thru the media and is ignited at the surface.
This fire pit requires a natural gas or propane connection. It is not a hidden tank propane tank configuration.
|Overall Dimensions||48" x 20" x 21"|
|Fire Bowl Dimensions||40" L x 12" W x 4" D|
|Fire Ring Type||36" Stainless Steel "H" Burner Ring|
|Fireglass / Lava Rock Requirements||70 lbs|
|Gas Connection Location||Middle of Long Side|
|Includes Wood Grate||No|
|Includes Propane Regulator, Hose and QCC Nut||No|
|Includes No Whistle Stainless Steel Flex Line||Yes|
|Includes Key Valve||Yes|
- 47 Inch Linear Powder Coated Fire PitSpecial Price $1,840 Regular Price $2,798
- 37 Inch Round Powder Coated Fire PitSpecial Price $1,918 Regular Price $2,797
- Legato Stainless Steel Fire PitSpecial Price $2,960 Regular Price $3,965
- 33 Inch Pyramid Stainless Steel Fire PitSpecial Price $2,790 Regular Price $3,146
- 32 Inch Pyramid Powder Coated Fire PitSpecial Price $1,512 Regular Price $1,926
- 37 Inch Square Powder Coated Fire Pit with stainless steel bowlSpecial Price $1,789 Regular Price $2,480